I decieded I needed more pockets then just the two back pockets. I cut away the top of the jeans and inserted some fabric to add a deeper and wider pocket.
Here is my finished apron! I added some applique flowers with "Steam A Seam 2", put a binding around the raw edge of the cut jeans/ now apron and added some "apron stings" to tie around my waist and Wala! A handy dandy apron to keep the cash close to me. Now I won't have to worry about where the cash is, or that it would walk away with someone! :o)
Hey! I am also being "Green" and re-using something that was getting ready for the trash! Something old turned into something new again!!! :0)