Sunday, June 30, 2013

Connected to bloglovin

Hello all.

It has been a long time since I have posted anything myself but I do enjoy seeing what all my favorite bloggers are up to. That said, I have gone ahead and signed up for bloglovin so I can continue to read what you are up to. One of these days I will catch everyone up as to what has been going on but for now this post will have to suffice. I miss blogging and the camaraderie of  fellow bloggers, as well as the friendships I have made. I do hope to return to blogging in the future.

As a quick update for those of you who don't know, I have gone back to work and we are currently getting our house ready to go on the market. Wish us luck!   :0)


8 comments:

  1. It's so good to see you again, Karen!!!
    I wish you luck!!! :o)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Karen, I hope all goes well for you!
    *hugs*
    Tazzie
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there...did you sell your house?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would you please tell me the name of the 2 color quilt that is on Jo Morton club meeting Monday Nov 16 2009? It is listed as a very pretty 2 color quilt. I hope you can help me. Thanks for any help you can give me. Desertlady57@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Same comment as anonymous of March 6 2014:
    Would you please tell me the name of the 2 color quilt that is on Jo Morton club meeting Monday Nov 16 2009? It is listed as a very pretty 2 color quilt. I hope you can help me. Thanks for any help you can give me. email please: russellroost5@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there...what are you up to these days? :-D

    ReplyDelete

  8. It's different from other blogs.I really liked reading your blog really well. Thanks
    Click Here : Used excavator cat-330cl for sale in cheap price

    ReplyDelete