Sunday, June 30, 2013

Connected to bloglovin

Hello all.

It has been a long time since I have posted anything myself but I do enjoy seeing what all my favorite bloggers are up to. That said, I have gone ahead and signed up for bloglovin so I can continue to read what you are up to. One of these days I will catch everyone up as to what has been going on but for now this post will have to suffice. I miss blogging and the camaraderie of  fellow bloggers, as well as the friendships I have made. I do hope to return to blogging in the future.

As a quick update for those of you who don't know, I have gone back to work and we are currently getting our house ready to go on the market. Wish us luck!   :0)


8 comments:

  1. It's so good to see you again, Karen!!!
    I wish you luck!!! :o)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Karen, I hope all goes well for you!
    *hugs*
    Tazzie
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there...did you sell your house?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would you please tell me the name of the 2 color quilt that is on Jo Morton club meeting Monday Nov 16 2009? It is listed as a very pretty 2 color quilt. I hope you can help me. Thanks for any help you can give me. Desertlady57@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Same comment as anonymous of March 6 2014:
    Would you please tell me the name of the 2 color quilt that is on Jo Morton club meeting Monday Nov 16 2009? It is listed as a very pretty 2 color quilt. I hope you can help me. Thanks for any help you can give me. email please: russellroost5@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get Hourly profit for 200 hours on every hour without any risk and without any work, best business plans ever
    AllTimeProfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there...what are you up to these days? :-D

    ReplyDelete